- Collection of personal information
- We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1) information about your use of this Site
2) information about transactions through this Site
3) any other information that you send to us
In addition, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- We use your personal information to:
1) answer your inquiry
2) do a credit survey for the transaction in accordance with our compliance regulations
3) confirm what we need to know in accordance with catch-all regulations based on Export Trade Control Order
4) complete your order
5) contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- Protection and management of personal information
- 1) In accordance with Japan's "Personal Information Protection Law" and other guidelines, we have established a personal information management system and the rules for storage and management, and are taking safety management measures.
2) The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Disclosure of personal information
- We do not disclose personal information and personal history to third parties without your consent. However, this provision shall not apply when:
1) we are required to disclose personal information and personal history by law, or
2) we should entrust the handling of personal information and personal history for the above purpose of use. In this case, we shall require the contractor to strictly manage the personal information and personal history not to be used for any other purpose, or
3) it may be necessary for the protection of human life, body or property to disclose personal information and personal history, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, or
4) it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, or
5) we need to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations with a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it, and there is a risk of causing hindrance to perform the affairs by obtaining the consent of the person.
- Correction and deletion of personal information
- If we receive a request for correction / deletion of personal information from the person who provides the information, and it is proved that the person is the person in the way designated by us, only when there is a proper reason to correct / delete, we shall correct / delete without delay as per your request.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a Site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.